- Maximize your link backs: It’s good to have another website linked to your website, but make sure that website it relevant to yours.
- Be careful with your graphics: Make the graphics necessary (and not just for fun) because search engines do not read graphics.
- Rename your image files: You can tag your images with words that will come up on search engines.
- Use keywords: They are important in search engines. Make sure the words are not too general, but also not too specific or limiting.
- Beat out the competition: Figure out what your niche is and tailor your content and keywords to it so that they show up on search engines over your competition.
- Show your involvement: If you link with a charitable organization, your website has a greater chance to show up in a search.
- Go beyond Google: Even though Google is one of the biggest, not all traffic comes from Google.
We hope these tips from Business2Community help you out! Read the full article here.
The Ruby Porter Team